- VIGOUR: good, semi-open type of growth, quick to fruit
- PRODUCTIVITY: high and constant productivity
- FLOWERING: same period as B. Burlat, good numbers
- FRUIT: very large Calibre (up to 38 mm), rounded shape, vermillion red in colour, good consistency, very good gustative features; medium resistance to cracking
- RIPENING TIME: 30 May/5 June
- POLLINATOR: Early Red®, B. Burlat
# FEATURES: this is a very interesting cherry for its exceptional Calibre, attractive appearance and good consistency. Tested on Maxma Delbard 14® it showed high, constant productivity.