- ORIGIN: bred by Dr. Michael Neumüller at Technical University of Munich and Bavarian Centre of Pomology and Fruit Breeding, Germany
- VIGOUR: high with upright branches
- PRODUCTIVITY: high
- FLOWERING: medium to late
- FRUIT: excellent fruit size. The fruits are oval with a diameter between 36 and 48 mm. The skin is blue to blue-violet
- RIPENING TIME: early, (mid-end of July)
- POLLINATOR: Stanley, President
# FEATURES: the taste is exceptional. The fruit flesh is firm. Harvest time does not begin until the fruit flesh has become completely yellow.