- VIGOUR: good, semi-erect type of growth
- PRODUCTIVITY: high and constant. Quick to fruit
- FLOWERING: same period as B. Burlat, high numbers
- FRUIT: high Calibre (28-32 mm), reniform shape, vermillion red in colour, high consistency, excellent gustative features, high resistance to cracking
- RIPENING TIME: 8/10 June
- POLLINATOR: Giant Red®, B. Burlat
# FEATURES: this is a very interesting cherry for its numerous qualities: high consistency, high resistance to cracking, regular, high production. Calibre of up to 32 mm.