- VIGOUR: good, semi-erect type of growth, quick to fruit
- PRODUCTIVITY: very good, regular production every year
- FLOWERING: 4 days before B. Burlat, very good
- FRUIT: high Calibre (32 mm), reniform shape, vivid red in colour, high consistency, very tasty, sweet flesh; sensitive to cracking, plastic covering is strongly recommended
- RIPENING TIME: 25/30 May
- POLLINATOR: Giant Red®, B. Burlat
# FEATURES: a very interesting cherry for its precociousness, attractive appearance and high consistency. Tested on Maxma Delbard 14® it showed high, constant productivity.